Frank and RaShell

Monday, May 10, 2010

It's May already?

Wow, the months have gone by way to quickly. So much has happened since I last blogged.

Frank will be retiring from the Air Force after 27 years. I have such bitter sweet feelings and emotions. Military life has been wonderful in so many way. Yes there have been ups and downs but I prefer to look at all the ups we've had throughout the years. The wonderful friends that will always be so dear to us that we've met. I can't say I have a favorite place in all the places we've lived. I have special memories of each place.

We will get to stay here in San Antonio which I do feel that we are very blessed for. Frank will still be working on Randolph AFB in the aviation field. He's excited about his new civilian career.
We're planning all the festivities for the retirement celebration which will be May 26th and May 27th. Our children will be here and friends and family. We're really looking forward to it.

Went to Utah for Women's Conference which was wonderful. My sister Lynette spoke on ~~Promptings of the Spirit~~ She did an amazing job. I love her dearly. Got to have my mom come in and sister Karen and niece Dana. My nephews wife Kendra was there. It was fun to see everyone again. Went to the ~~ Spoken Word~~ in the Tabernacle on Sunday morning and I loved taking that in. Thank you Kohl and Lyndsey for going with me. We had a great time. I wish I didn't live so far away from my family. I love hanging out with each of them. I'm looking forward to the Brown reunion. Haven't seen lots of the cousins in years. More to come about that.

No comments: