Frank and RaShell

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Last day of February

WOW, where has February gone too? It's been a very cold month here in San Antonio. I'm looking forward to having Spring get here. It's been a rough couple of weeks but this too shall pass. We found out that Will and Megan will be having a little girl (I was right) and we can hardly wait to meet our little angel from heaven. They are going to name her Aubrey Michelle. I just LOVE her name. I'm planning to go see Will and Megan for Megan's Birthday the end of March.

Frank leaves today to go TDY to Denver for the week. My plans are to do some "Spring Cleaning" "Plant flowers" and have my friend "Sue" come to visit us for a few days. I'm really looking forward to seeing her since we haven't seen each other for a few years. We talk every day but it will be nice to have her here. I have so many wonderful friends that are near and dear to my heart. I have our Air Force life to thank for this.

No comments: