Frank and RaShell

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Shutter me joyful!

Don't you just love receiving holiday cards from your loved ones? Being able to catch up with their families, seeing photos of little ones, and just feeling the Christmas spirit by opening their letters? Have you found a place to deliver this kind of joy yet? Well, if you have or haven't you have to check out Shutterfly.com!

They have beautiful cards for the holidays. BUT they don't just stop there. They have great invitations, photo calendars, and more! My daughter is even beginning a photobook of our grandbaby during her first year. What a great way to remember her first year of life!

I heard about shutterfly from my daughter! She ordered their Christmas cards from them this year and is excited to receive them in the mail. They have TONS of designs to choose from.This is my favorite design of all the cards. I love how you have the option of picking your own photos and put whatever effect you like! I love the saying the best at the bottom of the card. It is a wonderful world!

Click this link to find your favorite card: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards



Or how about this for a Christmas present? Shutterfly has great calendar layouts that you can choose from for a reasonable price! What's great is you can put events and pictures on important days throughout the year! Great for all those relatives who forget your birthday! ;)

Check more calendars out at this link: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

Having a holiday party and like to be creative? Shutterfly has great invitations to use for your holiday get together! I love having friends over for a cookie swap! Who doesn't love Christmas cookies?? I want to use this card to remind all my friends about our fun get together!
Isn't that festive and fun?!

Check all their invitations out here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-invitations

I can go crazy looking at shutterfly.com!

Now, go crazy too and make this season brighter and more creative!

Click here if you want to write how great shutterfly is too!
http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/

2 comments:

annette said...

Hi RaShell, I just found your blog, yea! Mine is joel-annette.blogspot.com

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

Rashell, thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I can't imagine what you just have heard, but I hope to meet you, too!